As a result of MG Vowgas expansive growth, MG Vowgas is one of the emerging leader in Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) experts in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria, with strong capability in the following areas:
1. Topside facilities for
- TLPs and semi submersibles
- Fixed platforms
- Large Topsides
- FLNG / FPSO Modules
- Hook up and pre-commissioning
- Topside to hull integration
- Barge construction
- Pipeline construction and repair services
MG Vowgas leadership position in this market is focused on four strategic framework which includes:
1. Seasoned and experienced human resources
2. Technical capabilities:
- 300 Ton crawler crane
- 100 Ton crawler crane
- Roller machine, up to 100mm rolling capability
- Integrated state of the art automatic welding machines with camera for remote viewing.
- Automated cutting machine with plasma and oxy fuel cutting facilities up to 100mm thickness
- Vertical turret lathe up to 6m bed diameter
- CNC lathe machine with 14.74 inches hollow spindle
- 20 Nos. Miller Bobcat 250 Diesel welding machine
- 10 Nos. Miller Syncrowave 350LX welding Machine.
- 10-20 Ton Forklift
- 3 Nos. 20 Ton overhead crane
- Vessel positioners
- Pipe positioners
3. MG Vowgas Limited recent acquisition and construction of our world class fabrication yard within oil rich Port Harcourt, is located behind the Trans Amadi Industrial Layout with a deep water loading capabilities, a Quayside and also harbours the following facilities;
- Operating a 46,743 (4.7Ha) Square metre fenced lay down area on site, with a deep water loading capability.
- Covered fabrication area of 3,150 Square metre (33,907 sq. ft.)
- Warehouse storage facilities of 1,200 Square metre with offices, store room and washing facilities etc.
- Open storage area of about 12, 072 Square metre
- Climate controlled paint boot
- Indoor sandblasting